Date(s) - 12/02/2014
5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
After reviewing what essential oils are and what the different safe usages are, we will learn how to use them for health and beauty.
We will also explore the oil of the month, and since it is December it’s a blend of oils to imbue your home with the holidays’ spirit.
I’ll show you how to save money with some DIY projects for yourselves and for gift making and by sharing how you can get a free bottle of pure therapeutic Frankincense essential oil (retail value $93)
You will also leave with samples to explore oils at your convenience.
Here are some potential topics and questions are welcome:
- What are essential oils?
- Modern Medicine vs. Natural medicine.
- How are oils different from traditional medicine?
- Essential Oil quality – what’s important?
- What to look for in a good essential oil.
- How do oils work?
- Why do oils work?
- What are the varied uses of essential oils?
- The building blocks of good health & wellness.
- How are essential oils used/applied?
- How can essential oils support your current health challenges?
- How to incorporate oils into your everyday life for optimal health.
- How to take control of your own health/healthcare.
- How to save money with your healthcare.
- Much much more!
Experience the powerful effects of working with a vast array of Essential Oils.
The Self-Heal Touch