Date(s) - 06/04/2014
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Self-Heal Touch
It’s time to do a serious spring cleaning in your medicine cabinet. Come learn how to replace toxic, health damaging products with the best natural oils for a healthy and happy home.
Essential Oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Essential Oils are natural, safe and effective, and can help with MANY emotional and physical ailments!
There will be surprises and a free drawing!
In this fun & informative Essential Oils Class, you will learn the essentials about Essential Oils. Information will include the following:
- What are essential oils?
- Modern Medicine vs. Natural medicine.
- How are oils different from traditional medicine? -Essential Oil quality – what’s important?
- What to look for in a good essential oil.
- How do oils work?
- Why do oils work?
- What are the varied uses of essential oils?
- The building blocks of good health & wellness.
- How are essential oils used/applied?
- How can essential oils support your current health challenges.
- How to incorporate oils into your every day life for optimal health.
- How to take control of your own health/healthcare.
- How to save money with your healthcare.
- Much much more!