Date(s) - 08/27/2014
6:45 pm - 8:45 pm
The Self-Heal Touch
- Rainy day, feeling down? Elevate yourself.
- Bad chair back pain? Relieve it quickly.
- Cold dragging you down? Knock it out in a drop!
- Allergies draining you? Clear them fast!
Essential Oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They are part of the plants’ immune and defense system. They have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Essential Oils are natural, safe and effective, and can help with many emotional and physical ailments! I addition to learning the basics of essential oils you’ll also learn:
- How to clean and freshen the air in your office and help with allergies
- How to clean your desk and keyboard
- How to stay healthy in your office
- How to stay focused all day
- How to help overcome that 3pm slump
- How to get and stay grounded
- How to incorporate oils into your every day life for optimal health.
- and more…
There will be surprises and a free drawing! Bring a friend and get an entry into the drawing. Come join in the fun! RSVP Today to reserve your seat! Limited seats available!